Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Who Let Them In?

Who let them in? 
 "Not I," said the PC politician,
Counting the votes from the latest admission;
"Never will Canada have no-go zones,
I swear to you by the Prophet's bones!"

Who let them in? 
"Not I," said the greedy businessman,
Projecting profits from his five year plan;
"Sure, I figured they'd work for less pay -
But now they're striking for the right to pray!"

Who let them in? 
"Not I," said the priest with his open views,
Blessing the rows of empty pews;
"Who was I to leave orphans in the lurch? 
Now there's a mosque in Holy Mother church!"

Who let them in? 
"Not I," said the mainstream journo
Running away from the urban inferno;
"Sure we know the power of the written word,
But what is that to a fanatic's sword?"

Who let them in? 
"Not I," said the careerist queen,
With a little white dog and a plasma screen;
"Kids! Are you kidding? It's cool to be sterile,
Don't tell me I was breeding up peril!"

Who let them in?
"Not us," said all the good dhimmis
Sitting at home with their TV and Timmies;
"Of course we didn't like it, but we were so busy; 
Now, can you tell us where to pay the Jizya?"

No comments: