Saturday, 7 May 2016

News item: London votes in first Muslim mayor

.


London's bridges are falling down, 
Falling down, falling down;
London's bridges are falling down,
My fair lady.


Build them up with lies and hype,
Lies and hype, lies and hype;
Build them up with lies and hype,
My fair lady.



Lies and hype will get found out,
Get found out, get found out;
Lies and hype will get found out,
My fair lady.

Bolster them with bribes and threats,
Bribes and threats, bribes and threats;
Bolster them with bribes and threats,
My fair lady.

Bribes and threats will viral go,
Viral go, viral go;
Bribes and threats will viral go,
My fair lady. 

Silence all with blocks and bans,
Blocks and bans, blocks and bans;
Silence all with blocks and bans,
My fair lady.

Blocks and bans won't stop rage,
Won't stop rage, won't stop rage  ;
Blocks and bans won't stop rage,
My fair lady.

Crush them down with fines and jail,
Fines and jail, fines and jail;
Crush them down with fines and jail,
My fair lady.

Fines and jail won't kill the truth 
Kill the truth, kill the truth;
Fines and jail won't kill the truth,
My fair lady.

Give 'em a choice: dhimmi or Muz,
Dhimmi or Muz, dhimmi or Muz;
Give 'em a choice: dhimmi or Muz,
My fair lady.

Some will fight against the tax,
Against the tax, against the tax;
Some will fight against the tax,
My fair lady. 

Chop their heads off with an ax,
With an ax, with an ax;
Chop their heads off with an ax, 
My fair lady. 


No comments: